Email:
Password:
| Register

Forum > Movies > Howl's Moving Castle
Matsuke
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 06:39 PM

I wanted to watch this movie for the longest time, and finally watched it with my sister.
I was so excited when I saw just the first few opening scenes, I was freaking out because the beginning did not at all disappoint me.
The character designs, the story, the backgrounds, the animation itself was truly amazing and is probably one of the only movies i'd say is a must-see.

The storyline really touched my heart, and when the movie ended, I started crying, because the movie I had wanted to see for 2-3 years was actually better than I thought it would be.

Just the idea the main character being an old lady for most of the movie, and being able to pull it off AMAZINGLY is just one reason for watching this movie. It's original, it's weird, odd, but absolutely beautiful and amazing and just so good.
It's just so good.
The actual design of Sophie, when she's a young lady, is also great, they took an average character, gave her something absolutely weird, and ended with changing her design into something... much more original than her first design.

And even changing Howl's appearance by the end too, it's so cool to see how the characters change from the beginning to the end. Personality and looks, I just found how it was done was so cool.

That's all I have to say about this movie, it was amazing and fabulous, it really inspired me and I now really want to create a story, animation, and characters as beautiful as what was seen in Howl's Moving Castle.

10/10
5 stars

Haha yup.
But I have to concentrate on my work.
I carry scissors in one hand.
The scissors are now painted red.
The more you sharpen it, the better it cuts.
j00ntree.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 07:49 PM

literally one of thebest movies ever ugh
☆~(ゝ。∂)♥(ㅇㅂㅇ)~★
the hyungseok to my taejun.
Link Sharing | Contact Us | Submit Game

Copyright © 2012