Email:
Password:
| Register

Forum > Artists & Authors > Showers - A Shoujo Romance
j00ntree.
Posted: May 15, 2012 10:51 PM

I like it when it rains, when it's damp and warm outside and the snails come out to play. Or when it's cold and pouring so that the rain drops can sing me a lullaby as I drift off into sleep. I like it when the clouds get big and fluffy and you can smell the moisture in the air. Rainy days are the best days of them all.

It didn't start on a rainy day, though. It started on a sunny day in June. When I was assigned cleaning duties at school with a boy from another class who never actually showed up. It started when I was taking out the garbage, and he was sleeping in the garden. Ever since that day I realized that sunny days are pretty good too.

"It's ashame you have cleaning duties today," my friend said as she put on her shoes, "Can't you trade with someone?" I shook my head, "I should be responsible, but you guys can stay and help if you want!" They laughed. "Don't try to recruit us!" my other friend said. It was always the three of us: Aiko was cute and bubbly one, Kaori was tall and elegant, and myself, pretty plain in comparison. "Hanako, we'll call you later tonight, okay?" Aiko said, waiting for Kaori to finish lacing her shoes, "Who's on duty with you, anyway?" I shrugged, "The boy from 2-3... Shou?" Kaori put on her backpack and joined Aoiko, "That boy never shows up. If we didn't have club today we'd help you, but we'll come back if you still need any help." "Hey, I never volunteered!" Aiko said playfully. They left for their music club meeting and I picked up the broom, determined to finish the cleaning as fast as I could.

When I finally cleared up the classroom I took out the trash, about an hour had passed and all I had left to do was water the garden -- convienently located on the way to the dumpster. I threw out the contents of the trash bin and took my time to go to the garden. The garden was one of the most beautiful places at school and cleaning duty meant that I could take my time enjoying the flowers. It rained a few days ago, so I didn't really have to water the plants, but I figured why not. That's where I met him. I was watering the daisies when I tripped, and, in trying to avoid crushing the flowers, I fell into the bushes nearby. I thought I was the one who shouted, "Ow!" but when I tried to get up I noticed that I fell ontop of a boy who was obviously sleeping by the flowers. "I-I'm so sorry," I stuttered, brushing dirt off of his shirt. "Are you okay?" he said, attempting to get up, "OH GOD! Your knees!" I looked down and saw that underneath my ripped tights and uniform skirt my knees were bleeding. "This is just a scratch, really!" I insisted, "What about you? You're the one that broke my fall!" He didn't look well, so I continued, "You look sick, do you want me to take you to the nurse's office?" He shook his head, "I'm just not good with blood."

LOL BORING SHOUJO STORY COMING YOUR WAY GUISE.
((The best part is that it's UNPROOF READ TOO <3333))
☆~(ゝ。∂)♥(ㅇㅂㅇ)~★
the hyungseok to my taejun.
Wildthings
Posted: May 15, 2012 11:48 PM

Awwwwwww <3
HANAKO YOU'RE NOT PLAIN YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL YOU'RE A SHINING STAR :(

Aww I wanna meet a boy in a garden omfg <3
Shou and Hanako meeting in the garden,
f-a-l-l-i-n-g
First comes tripping,
then comes bleeding,
then comes love when the words keep slipping.

Wait wat.
But omfg yes continue pleaseeeee?
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Link Sharing | Contact Us | Submit Game

Copyright © 2012