Email:
Password:
| Register

Forum > Artists & Authors > Sup, haven't written anything in a while
Matsuke
Posted: Jul 19, 2013 12:44 AM

My writing skills are pretty rusty, so I quickly came up with this little bit. Pointers and tips? Probably won't finish this story, but I'll continue it as practice for when i'm bored.

Breaking

Endless ringing danced throughout my head, rattling and whirling. My thoughts became dizzy.

"Nothing new," I muttered, grabbing a bottle lying on its side next to me, before bringing it to my lips I realized, "Oh wait, it's empty." I sighed as I let it drop, glass shattering like a million stars in the sky. I leaned back to get a good look at the actual stars hiding in the night.

Oh wait.

That too, was empty.

Shaking my head, I slowly began to pick myself up, only to lazily fall back down to look at the non-existing stars.

"Nice view." I said out loud.

"I've got a better one." was the response I heard from down below.

"Aye, that's the one I was talking about." Quickly, I closed my legs and fixed my skirt as I got up to look down at my audience.

My panties that day were of a light blue, one like the morning sky, if you were wondering. I got them on sale a few weeks before; with it I bought a matching bra along with a bag of candy.

Or were you more interested in the details of the young fellow peeping up my skirt?

I tilted my head to the left, then to the right. A distant light gave the kid evil shading, but his face showed no danger. Slightly older guy with short hair, a bold chin, and a tough looking stance, with these notes in mind I layed back down. Was that a necklace he was wearing? How girly.

But I have to concentrate on my work.
I carry scissors in one hand.
The scissors are now painted red.
The more you sharpen it, the better it cuts.
Wildthings
Posted: Jul 19, 2013 04:20 AM

WHO DAT DUDE
I WANNA KNOW
WRITE MORE
PLS
OR ELSE
nothing will happen but it sounds frightening so
OR ELSE
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Link Sharing | Contact Us | Submit Game

Copyright © 2012